Assignment Management Consultants
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team in the Assignment services department within a Big 4 firm! The team is seeking both candidates at Managers and Consultants level to assist with the increase workload as the result of winning new projects. Working with various tax specialists within the firm, candidate joining this team will have the opportunity to work with global companies assisting the companies with their assignees.
As a pure advisory and management role, the service team gathers, consolidates and provide information and advice to their clients' assignees pay and benefits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on cost variance analysis
- Collecting and consolidating compensation data for tax and social security compliance
- Managing accruals and information reporting,
- Responsible for total cost reporting and advisory
- Provide clients with supports on payroll compliance and any risk management issues
- Assisting clients by introducing process improvements and developing best practice, including team utilization, quality metrics, daily operational issues
- Internally, assisting partners and directors with engagements, approving financial budgets and managing the signing off of client deliverables
- Coaching and training junior members of the team
- Raising awareness of the services provided by the team within the firm and in the market place
- Preferably with experience of global mobility, expatriate tax and personal tax
- Must have excellent knowledge of assignment services and compensation
- Has extensive payroll/Accounts payable experience and desirably, experience in tax compliance, assignment services or global employment taxes environment
- Good communication skills as well as strong client relationship skills
- Excellent project management skills to ensure deliverables are provided to clients in timely manner
- Ability to work within a tight deadlines under contractual SLAs and KPIs with financial penalties
- Have good interpersonal skills and enjoys team work
- Foreign languages desirable
- Candidates will have good academic qualifications and ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualifications is desired, the firm supports further qualifications
This exciting opportunity should not be missed and if you have the skills and experience required, do apply now!Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.