This job is no longer available
You will be reporting directly to and working closely with the Head of Internal Audit. Your principal responsibilities will be to carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the Banks financial, physical and information resources are managed. You will add value by acting as a facilitator in business risk management and carrying out value for money reviews across the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaison with management to ensure that all major risks at the Bank are identified;
- To plan, organise and carry out the internal audit function;
- To report to the audit committee and management on the policies, programmes and activities of the department;
- To coordinate coverage with external auditors;
- To make recommendations on the systems and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant. Specialist knowledge of Treasury, Credit and Trade Finance. You will preferably have experience of dealing with the FSA; advanced IT skills are essential.
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents. To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to work in country in which the role is based.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by CMC Consulting.
ACCA, ACA or equivalent
Advanced Excel, IFRS, UK GAAP