Financial Services - Business Modelling - Executive
Listing locations sounds impressive. But ‘global’ means so much more to our operational transaction specialists: fluid cross-border working, bringing their own ideas and embracing new ones wherever they come from.
At Ernst & Young, our Business Modelling team brings specialist expertise to the process of developing complex models for business planning and forecasting, transactions (corporate finance and project finance), decision support, risk analysis and business information.
Due to strong demand in the Financial Services sector we are now looking to recruit an Executive to join our Financial Services Business Modelling team.
A centre of excellence for modelling services in the UK, Ernst & Young's Business Modelling Group has developed an international reputation within the wider firm. Our assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
As Executive in our Business Modelling team your responsibilities will include:
• Value businesses, shares or intellectual property as part of a team;
• Design and build intermediate/complex models under supervision or on secondment;
• Review Excel models under supervision and arrive at preliminary conclusions;
• Develop a strong understanding of Excel and auditing tools and other software packages (where appropriate);
• Gain a thorough understanding of target and its market, researching the sector and analyzing companies within it;
• Generate ideas to maximize assignment profitability, supporting revenue generation initiatives;
Technical skills requirements:
• Ideally you will have an accounting qualification - CA or equivalent;
• You will have experience of financial services businesses and an understanding of the key issues facing our clients in this industry
• Highly numerate with a sound grasp of Excel
• A track record in financial modelling, experience of working in a professional services environment, and exposure to high profile transactions, would all be a distinct advantage
To find out how we can help you to grow beyond your boundaries, click on the apply link below.