This job is no longer available
Pure Resourcing Solutions is delighted to be working with our client e2v to recruit the role of Group Reporting Accountant.
A world leader in technology solutions e2v continues to grow and prosper as an international innovator, delivering technology solutions for high performance systems. Their success is built on the commitment and hard work of their people across the world who work to the values of ‘customers first’, ‘excellence throughout’ and integrity.
With sales of over £220m and listed on the London Stock Exchange, e2v has a defined strategy to achieve growth both organically and through acquisition.
In this environment the role of the Group Reporting Accountant becomes increasingly critical in ensuring the provision of high quality financial information. The purpose of this role is to ensure e2v have the required tools and processes to deliver high quality group management and statutory reporting in a timely fashion.
Main accountabilities include…
- Perform the monthly, half yearly and annual consolidation and reporting
- Coordination of overseas entities statutory reporting and balance sheet financial analysis
- Maintenance and development of consolidation tool and group consolidation model
- Project accounting as and when required
- Responsible for plc share capital and share options accounting
- Tax analysis and management charges
- Previous experience of group consolidated reporting for med/large companies
- Candidates could be making a first move to industry from professional practice or have worked in a similar role for a Group business
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Exposure to UK and International reporting standards
- Strong systems skills to include advanced Excel and ideally previous experience using a consolidation tool, ideally BPC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience working within a listed business who offer career progression. You will work within a culture of like minded individuals who strive for quality and work to the values of the business.
Pure Resourcing Solutions are managing the response for this role and all queries must be directed to Tom Earl or Matthew Lawford at Pure Resourcing