Head of Finanace
Urgently looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2-3 years post qualification experience, ideally in an SME environment, to become the new Head of Finance for this IT/Technology business
Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered if they have 4-5 years’ experience working in an IT-related SME environment.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will initially be responsible for overseeing one Finance Manager and a Bookkeeper (who you will be responsible for hiring) sometime in the next 2 - 3 months.
· Manage and develop the Finance Manager
· Manage month/year end
· Prepare the monthly management accounts pack and present to the Board
· Review the management accounts and provide commentary and analysis of variances
· Maintain the rolling financial forecast
and annual budget · Business unit profitability analysis
· Capital projects - financial analysis and control
· Review and overhaul of systems, policies and procedures
· Dealing with internal HR-Finance related queries (such as stakeholder pensions, private medical insurance etc
, VAT returns · Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2-3 years post qualification experience ideally in an SME environment, OR
· Qualified by experience candidate with 4-5 years’ experience working in an IT related SME environment
· Minimum 2 years’ experience using Sage Line 50 & good understanding of advanced features
Advanced Excel user (complex functions)
Strong experience with IT/Technology/Data industries
This is a newly created role, due to the rapid growth of the business, so provides a great chance for an ambitious individual looking for a move up the Finance Director, as the business grows.