Matureaccountants was set up in 2005 as a result of personal experience:
• It can be tough if you fall off the corporate ladder, whatever your age and experience.
• Being over 40 and out of work is NOT a good combination!
• Experienced candidates can and do offer something EXTRA.
• Many recruitment agencies don't recognise the above!
• Most financial recruitment agencies are staffed by non-accountants.
So what do experienced candidates offer?
1. They can be available at short notice and will hit the ground running.
2. They are happy to look at full time, part time and interim roles.
3. They need minimum training and supervision.
4. They are commercially savvy.
5. They understand that "cash is king" in any business.
6. They are used to managing teams and getting the best out of people.
7. Most of them have seen all before so they are not easily fazed by difficult situations.
8. They are not on a career path so are more likely to stay the course.
We have over 8,000 candidates on the books and that number is increasing daily. They all have one thing in common, and that is "experience" from book keepers to FDs who understand MBO/MBI transactions and VC backed deals. As we are an internet-based business we have no geographical boundaries and our candidates are based throughout the UK.
When you deal with matureaccountants you deal with experienced finance professionals NOT recruiters. As we are a lean business with minimal overhead we can offer very competitive terms to our clients. We can offer a bespoke service for each vacancy and will do as little or as much of the process as the client requires.
We pride ourselves on being very responsive and our ability to provide a first-class personal service. The testimonials on our site are real.
Why not try it out and see?