Contact: Mr Martin Lloyd-Penny
29 Criftin Road
Tel: 0115 931 2668
About Mature Accountants
Matureaccountants was set up in 2005 as a result of personal experience:
• It can be tough if you fall off the corporate ladder, whatever your age and experience.
• Being over 40 and out of work is NOT a good combination!
• Experienced candidates can and do offer something EXTRA.
• Many recruitment agencies don't recognise the above!
• Most financial recruitment agencies are staffed by non-accountants.
So what do experienced candidates offer?
1. They can be available at short notice and will hit the ground running.
2. They are happy to look at full time, part time and interim roles.
3. They need minimum training and supervision.
4. They are commercially savvy.
5. They understand that "cash is king" in any business.
6. They are used to managing teams and getting the best out of people.
7. Most of them have seen all before so they are not easily fazed by difficult situations.
8. They are not on a career path so are more likely to stay the course.
We have over 12,000 candidates on the books and that number is increasing daily. They all have one thing in common, and that is "experience" from book keepers to FDs who understand MBO/MBI transactions and VC backed deals. As we are an internet-based business we have no geographical boundaries and our candidates are based throughout the UK.
When you deal with matureaccountants you deal with experienced finance professionals NOT recruiters. As we are a lean business with minimal overhead we can offer very competitive terms to our clients. We can offer a bespoke service for each vacancy and will do as little or as much of the process as the client requires.
We pride ourselves on being very responsive and our ability to provide a first-class personal service. The testimonials on our site are real.
Why not try it out and see?
14 jobs with Mature Accountants
My client is a long established leading full service law firm based in central Cambridge. They are seeking to appoint a Financial Director on a pa...
Award-winning vehicle dealership, located in St Albans, require a full time accounts assistant. They will be reporting to the Finance Director.
My client is a long established builder of hand made yachts and motor yachts with a global reputation. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Of...
Specialist software company is looking to appoint a Financial Controller.
Charity are looking to appoint Head of Finance.
Manuufacturing business in Devon islooking to appoint a Financial Assistant to report to the Financial Manager.
My client based in Croydon are looking to appoint an experienced Financial Controller to direct and oversee all financial activities.
Client urgently require an interim Accounts Department Team Manager until the new incumbent takes over on 8th April 2016.
My client based near Abergavenny is a well known co-educational, boarding and day independent school.It currently caters for pupils aged 7-18 years...
Required a new member of the Norwich based Technical Team which provides technical guidance and support to a network of 200 franchisee accountants.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior accountant to work for an expanding modern Chartered Accountant’s firm in Peterborough.
My client is a farmer owned business with group turnover in the current year of circa £400 million. It is a diversified group with half of the turn...
My client based in East Devon is a £5m turnover manufacturer of specialist machinery for the agriculture sector. They are looking to appoint a Fina...
My client based in Essex is a "fledgling" cloud accounting business part of a Company Formation specialist. The business has a mixed client base of...