Webinar: The DNA of a Finance Director
This article has expired
12 November 2013, 09:45 - 11:00am
Are you ambitious and eager to climb the career ladder with the ultimate goal of becoming a finance director? If so you may be interested to join our webinar to hear from successful finance directors about their own personal career paths and key factors they attribute to their career success. You will also have the opportunity to submit any questions for the live Q&A.
The interactive session will explore:
- Whether you can develop the skills of an FD or are you born with them?
- The importance of business partnering to being an effective FD
- The skills you need to develop into an FD role
- Annelie Green, Head of Leadership & Professional Development, ICAEW
- Karen Young, Director, Hays Senior Finance
- Caroline Hudson, Director of Finance, Retail, Specsavers
- Paul Venables, Group FD, Hays
Sponsored by Hays, this event is free to attend for ICAEW members only and is ideal for career minded individuals with 0-5 years post qualification experience.
Date published: 26 January 2012